Replacing your home’s roof is not cheap, we know that. But the ROI is worth it!
- Three Tab: $380 Per Square
- Landmark: $400 Per Square
- Landmark PRO: $425 Per Square
So what does that equate to usually?
- Townhome: Approximately $4,000
- Single Family Home: $8,000-$10,000
- Large/Hip Roof: $15,000 & up
Factors that determine the price for a new roof include things like the age of the existing roof (plywood replacement), the pitch of the roof, the type of existing material, and extras.
Check out our Roof Build & Price center here!